sábado, abril 9

Secret.

Knowing I'm gonna be with you, it's the highlight of my day. I know I shouldn't and I can think about many reasons, but I can't help it. The world is a free place and I'm allowed to dream. So let me. I know I will wake up someday and once I do, reality will come along and disappointment will appear (because it's always like this, so we get used to it. I still want to believe this is real, though).
It comforts me to know that you'll be there. It feels so good to come in and knowing the first person I'm gonna see it's you, because I know that, unconsciously, my eyes are going to look for you. It's like everything in you comforts me: your smile, your eyes and your voice.
You feel right and I like that feeling. In fact, I like it too much to walk away, too much to let it go.
But you won't be always there and that's what's killing me. Because one day, I'm gonna come in and you won't be there, your space will be empty. I can't even think about how it's going to be. I wish I could postpone that forever, so it didn't have to happen. Or maybe I could just freeze these moments. Then they would be always perfect because reality cannot ruin them.
I just wished there was another way. I wished it so badly.
Give me a chance, please.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário